Monday, March 8, 2021

This Is Us

 This Is Us

We scamp in the yards. We’ll meet and we’ll drink. There is a dress and what with it? I know every stitch and bearing of the moon. I look long and visualize besides. Every bit indelicate. More than was told. There abandon these venerable houses. Behold their doings in worship Head Mistress. Consider me Guru the heterosexual mind. It become a thing. Should our paths cross subsequent fit for a dress. Ensuing babble for a look. All evident on your part was natural to the palate. I’m much for one house. I pray indulge me. All manner of shook you’re live and direct. 

I pull back the shroud. All is fair and blessed to be so. If not you then grassroots. Experiential on my side. Fat like her Mum. 

First gentile, then I’m demanding. She fell into further nightmare. She verbose her welcome. I tell her how nightmare start. In time siren song. The strange begin with the wind and windows. How you fancy me.

Sign of life left for me to puzzle it. Troublesome but serendipitous night. I look close, shape and tone the diaspora. Killer in their midst. Be sure I know where you live. I talk at her then is party. There life to this spectacle. Tribute, draw you out. We don’t put word for it. From old haunt she already know. Hours on end there echo. We jump and we play. We fall down. This is us. Add the wine and maddening and disgust. You cajole and coerce me, your savage wiles. I’m sold on it. G ©



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragamuffin   Cam paign of a fashion. She one up the notion she is common. Wishing and waiting flutter, her most fetching, model conf...