Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Mine Animal

Mine animal 

for fleet afoot.

She suffer me for she need

is faster than she run.

Days of strange

she with the broods.

 

Seen it have I never sweeter.

Callow waifish thing.

Pang from under.

I am your nothing man.

Your something for nothing

stop frontin’ man.

 

She’s for Slip into the supple

I’ll have her spoke for.

They hang on my words.

There haunt of lodgings.

I’m suited to the game.

 

Frame your enigma

needful things.

Need not be formal

but form and function.

Is for her life.

 

Relive it and again.

We are timely.

At once Your panties

out of sorts.

Suddenly her panties couture.

So is game on.

We’re in bed the day on.

Some sudden it gin up.

The consummate Sub. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragamuffin   Cam paign of a fashion. She one up the notion she is common. Wishing and waiting flutter, her most fetching, model conf...