Monday, March 8, 2021

Noir

Noir I

I’m night crawler but

darkness it burns.

Black ensemble.

Scream of terror.

Yours boutique sleep.

Mine agress bigger things.

 

We are into the noir.

I take to dreams pleasing

disrupt yours dress.

A sibling in her stead.

Fly in fly out again.

Commonality in mine ken.

Talk of mad season.

Depiction in the raw. 

None shame to it.

Word to the Matriarch.

I send mine man for hers things.

 

Room for books and shoes.

Smell of piss and cannabis.

Hardly gallant.

She scream all she want.

Mine animal arouse.

She’s on the streets.

The fleet afoot.

Mine animal faster

than she run.

Mine sinister begin and end.

Overstated between us.

I’m capable until I’m not.

Presume upon you mine ultimate.


Best of flock feted.

Mine advance to mean

I relish yours presence. G ©


Noir II

I’m Trojan horse.

Just so I’m on the inside.

I’m yours corner shadow.

The precious get me.

She know mine vein.

Expect I’m solid state.

 

The precious get me.

Mine noir if you please.

Choose mine

and it be so.

I am smitten.

I don’t go slow.

Let her tell it,

I don’t kiss hers neck.

Come to rest against her.

Killer is mine, love.

From hers lips is cause célèbre.

All the gentile she could muster.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragamuffin   Cam paign of a fashion. She one up the notion she is common. Wishing and waiting flutter, her most fetching, model conf...