Monday, March 8, 2021

Nubile

 Nubile

My fair cherub 

and you show me

your exaggeration 

and wonder.

I can imagine you’re 

built on something…

It take the room and

I’m where and when.

 

I’m full up my cherub.

The gravity of the to do

and the waif doth.

 

Imagine a fortnight and a bed.

A bit of vigor and game on.

There’s not sleep to be got.

This you live for.

 

Band of them and the

enlightened of the flock.

She tell me how

she’s ready now.

 

Sex is currency.

For this she dress.

Let her tell it, love,

we’re same fancy.

 

Talk of eligible men.

She is plush.

She tell me how

she’s ready now.


By fall spoke for.

And the light

cut her abdomen.

Legion of them

called to same.

Leave to wonder

state of nubile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragamuffin   Cam paign of a fashion. She one up the notion she is common. Wishing and waiting flutter, her most fetching, model conf...