Monday, March 8, 2021

Ever Second Son

 I am ever second son.

The casual eye to the butcher.

The black door is mine.

For her, shooting war.

 

Such torrid is life.

Thy will be done.

Yours humble servant.

It is night and 

mine eager is telling.

She warrior bride.

 

There fraction 

on the campus.

There is caste, lover.

She is present on the yard. 

---- Hall girls are to kill for.

Body politic make 

it to the death.

Rival draw knives 

in the wood.

Land Locked campus. 

 II

You dress for me 

once in her life.

I know with her shoulders.

You want used to me.

All the role play.

Eyes wide yours 

tell tale prerogative.

I’m disparate wretch.

General alarm: 

there will be blood.

The pall of the metropolitan

is deep and wide.

Sun light dust. Flies.

How now consecutive hours.

I know with her shoulders.

 

Hardly creature comforts.

Her leavings 

on the arena.

I bird dog her 

when the games up. 

Mutual tension apt flesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragamuffin   Cam paign of a fashion. She one up the notion she is common. Wishing and waiting flutter, her most fetching, model conf...