Saturday, September 14, 2024

The bricks and the glass and

the tree lined streets.

The whole be seen.

Tense dramas borne of fancy and privy.

Last we talk, you're partisan.

Fight the melancholy.

There’s living

if love is fate.

Measured increments.

Words alluring.

 

To page on you my love as the bard.

The wind whip of sentiment

she beautiful this way.

Dress as dressed.

Do what you will.

 Poets lot is tribute.

Dress is meaning when black

and beneath that, grin.

 

So long I’d written this boys and girls.

I seize on a kiss.

Association with price.

Heavy is the heart that pay it.

I am Bedlamite.


When like the rest I want her genuine.

Was taboo now,

all the precious I’ve dreamt .

And well-wishers they know I am lost.

Talk of love will out.

Time of hard times.

The lure the rare air.

Opportunist, I bookend revelry.

Attempt be intimate, she mean it.

Run tell that. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment

In hard times I bring the wine. Show me passion  and gallery she mimic. No stranger to the lure.  She top that. I’m Bedlamite. Thing...