Saturday, June 24, 2023

Thrill in the foreboding

Magnetism to meekest of them. 

Is prescient which fright

your chest heaving.

To the sporting of them

I am the bane of the citizenry.

The environs rake and hiss false progressives

when summer swing of festival.

The boys are wilding.

 

Foresee I’m match with her pedigree.

Her high mind and the degrade to my face.

A slow moan to shriek of octave.

 

The lonely it echo.

A smile affable to baring teeth.

The grin is sardonic and my humble waning.

Bouquet of fatigue, sweat.

When it turn and eventual succumb.

The R.E.M. is real.

The R.E.M. I feel everything.

There is fete of which the fright commence.

It is point of order the nubile. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ragamuffin   Cam paign of a fashion. She one up the notion she is common. Wishing and waiting flutter, her most fetching, model conf...