Wednesday, September 18, 2024

In hard times I bring the wine.

Show me passion 

and gallery she mimic.

No stranger to the lure. 

She top that.


I’m Bedlamite.

Things come together full on jibe.

Flattery, the furtherance the good time.

She has a tell.

Lover when spoke.

Love spell.


Time and trend.

The nubile and the diaspora

bide the “Metropolitan.”

The eyes wide 

more than casual endeavor.

Could be from the audience.

They are raucous.

I am that man of arts.

Wolf of now.

 

The score misery and bedfellows.

Best of the grit collide

and the reach expand.

The local evil dwell.

Her people perturbed

and think she manage him.

She lost in real time.

 

The walls are thin.

Village girls left to influence.

Grand house and carriage.

Build of tension.

In clandestine the best collide.

Course  of youth.

A space she full of favor.

She present a look upon.

A hold on me.

Society enthusiasts renaissance. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

In hard times I bring the wine. Show me passion  and gallery she mimic. No stranger to the lure.  She top that. I’m Bedlamite. Thing...