Saturday, October 12, 2024

 Guise

She follow me from Panama

In the guise of a woman

I did not recognize.

 

In this guise, than her famous form: Black Jaguar.

Taken aback by her arrival.

I am not dressed for guests.

 

Before revealing herself.

She takes on the whim of the women

Whose skin she’s in.

 

Over the Caribbean pursued.

The Dominican Republic.

Port Royal.


I am someone heard 

word of mouth.

Bring out your zeal.

When it come to the flesh, yes?

Make a woman feel joi de vivre, yes?

 

Having seen it done through the eyes

Of every woman she was

before her cover is blown.

In the midst of it 

a knowing moan.

I know again, 

it is time to run.

Matters not I am 

Mad Hatter.

And pursuits end 

the hunter, hunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She likes him s inister. Compelling  in its origins  such things. Out for blood.  Blood on the table. Blood on the walls. Speaks t...